Saturday, April 24, 2010

schadenfreude

I haven't stopped giggling about this since I first heard about it on Wednesday, and so I must write it down. My friend from work (who is female) came into work with two thin, parallel cuts on her face on day. She had just come back from a vacation in Hawaii, so I assumed that it was some snorkeling accident or whatnot, but I asked, anyways, and it turns out that it was far funnier than a snorkeling accident. She was in a rush getting ready in the morning, and in her haste, she managed to cut her face while trying to shave her armpits. Think about that for a few minutes. Pantomime the motions a bit to get a sense of what happened. It only gets more absurd the more you think about it. I was nearly in tears by the time we finished talking about it.

She cut her face.

With a razor.

While trying shave her armpits.

No comments:

Post a Comment