Monday, October 1, 2012

twisted

I am really lazy about my hair. I wash it, I brush it, and sometimes I put it in a ponytail. This is what I've done with it for the last 20 years. I often wish there were a way for me to have more of a hair style without requiring any effort or maintenance on my part, and usually, when I ask the hair stylist about this, the "low maintenance" suggestion starts with a hair dryer or a curling iron, and I zone out. The last time I went in, however, she suggested a bun with a bit of a twist that is easier to do when my hair is wet (big bonus, since I never dry it), and really only takes two minutes to do (despite my lack of skills or patience), and it has become my go-to ponytail alternative. Even better, people comment on it all the time, so apparently it looks better than a two-minute, wet haired, lazy hairstyle. All-around win.

No comments:

Post a Comment