Sunday, July 24, 2011

weekend update

Saturday, I stayed in, talked on the phone with friends (and we found out that calls initiated through Google Talk time out after two hours), read, and napped all day until it was time for Boyfriend and me to go watch the last Harry Potter movie. There were no audible children in the audience, and no one sitting in the seats in front of us, which was a minor miracle. I had an Icee and Milk Duds while enjoying my minor miracle.

Today, I drove up to the city, and my sister and I went for a spa day: massage, facial, body scrub, and Japanese baths. We worked up ravenous appetites at the spa, and rewarded ourselves with large bowls of ramen. Now, it's time to finish off a couple of books and desperately hang on to the last few hours of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment