Saturday, July 30, 2011

in addition

Secretly trying to learn how to ride a bike wasn't the only thing I did today. I also did these things:

  1. Finished two books, bringing my total for July to 20 books, and my total for 2011 to 89. I'm hoping to finish another one tomorrow.
  2. Made a snack for Boyfriend before I went out to run my errands.
  3. Went to Target, picked up a prescription and more Advil, and bought my niece's birthday presents. I never know what to get that girl, but it's a pile of pink, purple, and sequins, so I think she'll like some of it, at least.
  4. Went to the library and found a ton of stuff, including some audiobooks for my officemate and a DVD for Boyfriend and me to watch.
  5. Picked up supplies at Whole Foods.
  6. Made dinner.
  7. Cleaned the kitchen.
I feel so virtuous and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment