Monday, July 11, 2011

oops

That was a bit of a non-blogging time warp. Time for bullet points!

  • Google+ launched pretty well, and lots of my friends seem to want to try it.
  • We had dinner with a friend on Thursday, and we realized that we hadn't seen him in almost a year (before that, we had seen him once or twice a month). We were so shocked that we immediately made plans to make pizza in two weeks.
  • Met up for a drink with my freshman year roommate, whom I hadn't seen for several years (and the last time we saw each other was a coincidental airport meeting).
  • Boyfriend and I had dinner with my sister and brother-in-law, and two of their friends. The restaurant was really good, and it was fun to see them.
  • BBQ with work friends yesterday, with gorgeous weather and great food.
  • My dog has decided that the summer intern is one of his select few trusted people, and begged the intern to let him sit on his lap as soon as the intern showed up this morning. I love when my dog makes friends; he's such a grumpy old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment