Thursday, February 28, 2013

yesterday was awesome

I took the day off (I've never taken a random day off midweek before, and it was pretty great), went to the spa with my sister, after which we grabbed lunch and did some shopping. Went to dinner with Boyfriend and a coworker, then her boyfriend joined us to see Kishi Bashi in concert. Best show I've been to in a long time, his music is fun, and his live show is even better. We were in the front row, I got a shout out from the opener for wearing Glass, and we got to meet both of them after the show (and yes, I got a picture with him and I made a comment about how I had bought all of his music online, so I couldn't get him to sign anything, unless he could sign the internet, and he made a silly comment that he would sign my internet, if you know what I mean, and it was a fun fan moment). If only I hadn't had work today, we would have hung out afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment