Thursday, February 7, 2013

hearsay

Overheard (over-read?) on Google+:

"IANAG [I am not a Googler] but by virtue of where I live, I meet a lot of them and don't ask what they do besides a job title, if that. Just the other day I was recounting the SuperBowl party I went to and I mentioned off-hand "and there was a lawyer there named Angela something and she was wearing Glass".

My friend said, "That was Angela blahblahblah, she's pretty high up on blah." To which I responded, "Sweet. She was really chill." and carried on with my story."

Heh, I'm curious who it was that identified me, amused that they thought I am "pretty high up" on anything, and glad that this guy thought I was "really chill," despite the fact that I often feel extremely awkward around strangers and have been crazy stressed about work lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment