Thursday, December 1, 2011

pencil me in

My calendar is suddenly looking very full. On top of my normal work/home schedule, plus the end-of-year "let's close every deal in the universe" push from crazy clients, this is what's on my calendar so far:
  • Cocktails at a friend's place in the city tomorrow night
  • Holiday dinner with my experimental hardware peeps at the aviation museum on Saturday
  • Perhaps the Sound of Music sing-a-long with my sister up in the city on Sunday?
  • Team offsite for my smaller group in Legal next Thursday
  • Legal department holiday lunch at the Mountain Winery next Friday...
  • ...followed by dinner with some of Boyfriend's friends at a gastropub in Redwood City
  • Dinner with some work friends next Saturday down in San Jose...
  • ...followed by going-away Rock Band or karaoke for my coworker who is leaving
  • Dinner with a few friends at Plum in Oakland the following Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment