Saturday, December 31, 2011

last minute plans

Hooray for last minute plans, without which this weekend would have been rather dull. Last weekend was one of solitary relaxation, but perhaps two weekends of house arrest would have been excessive.
My sister and niece came down for a random pedicure and lunch yesterday. Then for dinner, Boyfriend and I drove up to the city with a coworker and had dinner with my sister and one of her friends. Looks like we'll be playing laser tag and going out for crabs today (a plan that only came into being half an hour ago), and going up to the city to bring presents for my nieces and nephews tomorrow evening. Monday, I'll be meeting a Harvard student whom I had interviewed when she was in high school, and who knows what other plans will come up in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment