Sunday, September 19, 2010

ahh

This was the most frantic week I've had in a long time, probably since last November. Yesterday, after just getting a draft out under the wire, I went straight from work to a fun dinner and drinks with friends. Stayed up late talking, despite being exhausted (sustained brain work is so physically draining, which is something that never stops surprising me), then slept in. I stayed awake for almost two hours, then succumbed to an amazing, dream-filled three hour nap. Ran a quick errand, finished the tail ends of two more books, made dinner and watched TV with my boyfriend, and then he gave me a 90 minute backrub while we chatted and caught up on all of the gossip and nonsense that is usually scattered throughout the week when we're less busy.

So productive, but in all the best ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment