Sunday, September 9, 2018

a good weekend

Stayed home with the dogs yesterday to give Boyfriend some time with his friends, and got lots done for camp and to decide what to return from my last gasp of orders before going on a no-new-clothes fast for a year, in between reading and dancing around the house to 80's playlists. Today, went for soup dumplings, then went and returned a bunch of stuff at a few stores, only picking up a spare pair of my new favorite pajama pants (seriously the best for so many reasons), and some more face wipes while I do this no-washing-the-face thing until my brows are totally settled. Also, after all that anxiety and second guessing... the brows and eyeliner are amazing and I wish I had done it sooner! And I'm back on the yoga wagon, sort of. Two weekends in a row of two sessions in a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment