Tuesday, July 19, 2016

close call

Tire blew out when I was going 70 mph on the freeway on the way to work this morning.

The bad stuff: It was terrifying. My battery then died while I was waiting for AAA to show up. I missed my first two meetings. I have to buy two new tires. The wait time at the garage is two hours.

The good stuff: I didn't die. I actually had my AAA card with me and the guy came and changed the tire and jumped my car (fortunately he hadn't left when I realized my battery had died). I got into work in time for a massage that I had scheduled weeks ago. My schedule today was forgiving enough that I could come to the garage and buy new tires and get them installed, and still get work done in the mean time. The garage is by Target, so I can buy a few things we need. Henry made lots of friends at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment