Wednesday, November 21, 2012

more thanks

I wrapped up my work by 3:30, got to the gym, went to the grocery store (the high price of groceries at Whole Foods used to shock me, but now I'm just glad that I live somewhere that has so much food available and that I have the resources to buy it and not mind the price), bought stuff to make mashed potatoes (and also a couple of irresistible cheeses), and came home to an empty house. I love living with Boyfriend, but I also love having some time to myself.

Also, I think sneaking some cauliflower into the mashed potatoes is actually going to work out. It will taste fine and save some calories.

Speaking of calories, after spending the last twelve weeks counting calories, I'm looking forward to eating with joyful abandon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment