Tuesday, September 11, 2012

benefits of ocd

Today marks eight weeks since I started doing this gym thing (although two of those weeks were vacation and shouldn't be counted), which is much longer than I usually last (especially without a buddy). Part of the success so far is because I really want to lose a few pounds and not have to buy new clothes, but part of it is that I've found an app that lets me track food and exercise down to a level of detail that has triggered my weird obsession with numbers. As much as I hate exercising and skipping treats, I'm oddly enjoying finding ways to put in smaller food numbers and bigger exercise numbers. I think it's actually working, too... I've got lots of TV loaded onto my tablet, and I've ordered a couple more pieces of gym clothes, so I don't have to constantly do laundry, so I'm hoping to hit my goal by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment