Sunday, June 24, 2012

summer plans

A bunch of stuff came together over the last few days, and the rest of summer is suddenly looking very inviting:

  • I got my pass to go to I/O, which is this week
  • My good friend made up her mind and booked her tickets to come spend July 4th here, and so I've started making plans and restaurant reservations
  • Two of my favorite people may come through town for about 20 hours in August, which would be awesome, as we haven't seen each other since they had their baby
  • Boyfriend and I booked the major flights for a two week trip in August -- we'll check out Fringe in Edinburgh (the main purpose of the trip), but it turns out we'll also catch the annual World Pipe Band Championships, and we'll spend some time in Iceland, as well (something I've been wanting to do for almost 20 years)
Life is so much more exciting when you have fun plans coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment