Sunday, November 21, 2010

gifted

Two of my best friends are getting married soon, and a combination of multiple dates and locations makes it trickier to decide what to give them. Large items are not suitable for international transport, expensive items are hard to fit into a travel- filled budget, and I always thought napkin rings were so impersonal. This is really a case in which it's going to have to be the thought that counts, so I've been thinking about it a lot.

With the first deadline approaching (bridal shower), I think I may have found the solution, provided that I can get my act together to actually get it done... a shower gift and a wedding gift that don't take up a lot of luggage space or break the bank, but which are more personal than napkin rings. I was starting to get worried by my lack of feasible ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment